[OpenAFS] Inconsistent Cell Info

Matias Morawicki mmora@barcala.ing.unlp.edu.ar
Thu, 22 May 2003 20:36:50 -0300 (ART)

Hi again, I'm still trying to make the third server of our cell work. The
other two servers are working fine.
I've just finished installing it but when I start ptserver and vlserver I
get "Inconsistent Cell Info on server", and Ubik error code 5385.
I have the same CellServDB on the three servers.

This machine is a router with two net interfaces. First when I did the
"bos addhost ..." I got both IPs on the file. Now I've deleted the
interface connected to the internet and left the one connected to my LAN.

I've read that Ubik error code 5385 is "problem with hostname", but I
don't know what it means.

 Any ideas??

thanks again

Matias Morawicki