[OpenAFS] Inconsistent Cell Info

Matias Morawicki mmora@barcala.ing.unlp.edu.ar
Fri, 23 May 2003 14:37:41 -0300 (ART)

On 22 May 2003, Derek Atkins wrote:

> The process I use:
>
>         copy the KeyFile, CellServDB, and ThisCell
>         add the new server to the existing two servers.
>         restart the two servers and wait for them to elect quorum
>         start the third server.
>
> This should get the databases over to the third server.

Hi again, yes, indeed that made the databases available and updated on the
third server, however, we're still getting this errors:

from VLLog:
Inconsistent Cell info from server IP1-srv3 DATE IP2-srv3

I've added the two IPs from the third server in the CellServDB of all
servers.

Could it be a problem that those two IPs are from diferent networks??

if I make a bos status srv3 I get "temporary disabled, stopped for too
many errors"

I'm just running vlserver and ptserver.

thanks again