[OpenAFS] FIXED - Warning upgrade to SGI IRIX 6.5.20m

Rich Sudlow Rich Sudlow <rich@nd.edu>
Sat, 24 May 2003 08:28:21 -0500 (EST)

Here's the error which I got in SYSLOG when AFS is loaded and fails.

 May 14 16:31:59 4A:delilah unix: |$(0x709)WARNING: \
/usr/vice/etc/sgiload/libafs.IP32.nonfs.o: symbol xdr_string not found

It was found that by upgrading to Transarc client Verion 2.45 that
one can upgrade to Irix 6.5.20 without problems.

The OpenAFS client has not been tested.

Special Thanks to Jan Tax from the University of North Carolina
for assistance with this.

Rich

Rich Sudlow
University of Notre Dame