[OpenAFS] Running bos setcellname fails

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
26 May 2003 11:29:22 -0400

Please CC all responses to the list.

Well, also remember that there are two sets of config files.
There are the server configs (/usr/afs/etc) and the client
configs (/usr/vice/etc).  Also remember that these paths
depend on how you built the openafs source (e.g. with or without
--enable-transarc-paths).

Worst case, you can always just wipe and re-install (i.e.
start over).

-derek