1.2.9 unstable ? (was [OpenAFS] inaccessibble volume - please help)

Lee Damon nomad@ssli-mail.ee.washington.edu
Fri, 30 May 2003 08:36:44 -0700

For whatever it is worth I can confirm both the problem and the fix.  We
upgraded to Linux 2.4.20-13.7 (Red Hat 7.3) and OpenAFS 1.2.9 and every time
we rebooted the host hung at the "warm shutdown" line.

The hang has not happened since applying the umount.diff patch.

nomad