[OpenAFS] openafs 1.2.10 on fedora core 1.0

Troy Dawson dawson@fnal.gov
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:55:50 -0600

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Troy Dawson <dawson@fnal.gov> writes:
>

>>I'm not trying to do this on Fedora, but I am doing it on RedHat
>>Enterprise 3 (as) and ran into the same problem.  This is similar to
>
> [snip]
>

>># Mandrake users can define symtab to be "-S iget4_locked -x"
>>%define symtab -S page_follow_link -x
>

> Yea, this should be fine.  The problem is that I don't know of a good
> way to autodetect the symbols to look for.  It's unfortunate that the
> afsmodname script can't make some reasonable choices automatically.
>
> Does "iget4_locked" not exist in the RHEL3 kernel?
>
> -derek

*Troy does a double look through the output*
Oh ... I must have missed it.  Yep it's there.  I'll give it a try since I
have to recompile for the errata kernel anyway.
Troy

Troy Dawson  dawson@fnal.gov  (630)840-6468