[OpenAFS] openafs 1.2.10 on fedora core 1.0

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:04:54 -0500

Hi,

Troy Dawson <dawson@fnal.gov> writes:

> I'm not trying to do this on Fedora, but I am doing it on RedHat
> Enterprise 3 (as) and ran into the same problem.  This is similar to
[snip]

> # Mandrake users can define symtab to be "-S iget4_locked -x"
> %define symtab -S page_follow_link -x

Yea, this should be fine.  The problem is that I don't know of a good
way to autodetect the symbols to look for.  It's unfortunate that the
afsmodname script can't make some reasonable choices automatically.

Does "iget4_locked" not exist in the RHEL3 kernel?

-derek