[OpenAFS] Compiling openafs-modules on Debian

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:01:32 -0800

Lukas Kubin <kubin@opf.slu.cz> writes:

> In last days I'm having troubles recompiling openafs modules from the
> openafs-modules-source Debian package. I tried both sources from stable
> and unstable. I'm compiling it the Debian-specific way using make-kpkg
> and against various kernels. Till now I've tried 2.4.18, 2.4.22.  The
> result is always the same:

I think there's something weird on your particular system, since I've done
this successfully with a wide variety of Debian systems and kernels up to
and including 2.4.22 and not had this problem.