[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.2.10 & Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0 beta (taroon)

Lee Damon nomad@ssli-mail.ee.washington.edu
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:34:13 -0700

> in
> /afs/openafs.org/software/openafs/v1.2/1.2.10/binary/redhat-9.0:
> openafs-1.2.10-rh9.0.1.src.rpm

Ok, I'm an idiot.  I saw this comment in the package and didn't think about
it being source for all of the Red Hat RPMs.

	This package provides common files shared across all the various
	OpenAFS packages but are not necessarily tied to a client or server.

nomad
 -----------                       - Lee "nomad" Damon -          \
work: nomad@ee.washington.edu                                      \
play: nomad@castle.org    or castle!nomad                           \
                                                                    /\
Sr. Systems Admin, UWEE SSLI Lab                                   /  \
                "Celebrate Diversity"                             /    \