[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.2.10 & Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0 beta (taroon)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
01 Oct 2003 23:20:17 -0400

Lee Damon <nomad@crow.ee.washington.edu> writes:

> > in
> > /afs/openafs.org/software/openafs/v1.2/1.2.10/binary/redhat-9.0:
> > openafs-1.2.10-rh9.0.1.src.rpm
>
> Ok, I'm an idiot.  I saw this comment in the package and didn't think about
> it being source for all of the Red Hat RPMs.
>
> 	This package provides common files shared across all the various
> 	OpenAFS packages but are not necessarily tied to a client or server.

Note:  there are TWO files that differ in name by four characters:

        openafs-1.2.10-rh9.0.1.i386.rpm
        openafs-1.2.10-rh9.0.1.src.rpm

The former is a binary package, the latter is the SRPM.

-derek