[OpenAFS] pam_gssklog with gdm

Stephen Pearson stephen@hplb.hpl.hp.com
02 Oct 2003 09:45:58 +0100

Douglas E. Engert wrote:

> Noit sure why, other then since it is listed as optional, and the
> krb5 is listed as sufficient, PAM might not be calling the optional
> routines if the sufficient works.

Spot on!  I changed the krb5 module to 'optional' and moved gssklog
below it and now everything works - including gdm.

auth        required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
auth        optional      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_krb5.so use_first_pass
auth        optional      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_gssklog.so.1 debug
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_ldap.so use_first_pass
auth        required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

Very much appreciated.

Steve.

--
[(hp)]   : Stephen Pearson <stephen@hp.com>
invent   : RIT Platforms, HP Labs Bristol, UK