[OpenAFS] AFS Client for Linux trying to contact server at localhost instead of address in CellServDB

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:43:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Richard Eggert II wrote:

> Well, the good news is that I can now refer to my machines by name and not
> just by IP address.
>
> The bad news is that the automatic AFS login now seems to be broken (klog
> still works, though) on the server machine, and I'm still getting the same
> error as before on the client machine (lost connection to file server at
> 127.0.0.1).

Well, the vlserver probably has a bunch of entries for a server at
127.0.0.1.

vos syncvldb and vos syncserv might be helpful.