[OpenAFS] Adding new file server

Lukas Kubin kubin@opf.slu.cz
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:47:43 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you and Steven Jenkins for your help. I solved it.
The reason was a missing entry in /etc/openafs/server/CellServDB. I had
correct entries in /etc/openafs/CellServDB but it was (I guess) only used
by the afs client.
I'm using Debian packages of OpenAFS so the files location is little
different than in the original distribution.
Thank you.

lukas

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Andrew Bacchi wrote:

> Also check your firewall, if any, on the new fileserver.  Make sure you
> have the appropriate ports open for the fileserver and callback.
>
> On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 10:30, Lukas Kubin wrote:

> --
> Facade: Provide a unified interface to a set of interfaces in a
> subsystem.
>
> Andrew Bacchi
> Staff Systems Programmer
> Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
> phone: 518 276-6415  fax: 518 276-2809
>
> http://www.rpi.edu/~bacchi/

- --
Lukas Kubin

phone: +420596398285
email: kubin@opf.slu.cz

Information centre
The School of Business Administration in Karvina
Silesian University in Opava
Czech Republic
http://www.opf.slu.cz