[OpenAFS] kth-krb, openssh w. afs support on fedora core

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:04:35 -0400

Hi.

Suggestions appreciated.

Have tried the OPENSSL_DES_LIBDES_COMPATIBILITY define, and that seems
to fix the previous error, tho, compilation now crashes with:

In file included from krb.h:355,
                  from krb_locl.h:126,
                  from krb_check_auth.c:34:
krb-protos.h:175: warning: `struct des_ks_struct' declared inside
parameter list
krb-protos.h:175: warning: its scope is only this definition or
declaration, which is probably not what you want
krb-protos.h:456: warning: `struct des_ks_struct' declared inside
parameter list
krb-protos.h:540: warning: `struct des_ks_struct' declared inside
parameter list
krb-protos.h:576: warning: `struct des_ks_struct' declared inside
parameter list
krb-protos.h:590: warning: `struct des_ks_struct' declared inside
parameter list
krb_check_auth.c:55: warning: `struct des_ks_struct' declared inside
parameter list
krb_check_auth.c:56: error: conflicting types for `krb_check_auth'
krb-protos.h:175: error: previous declaration of `krb_check_auth'
krb_check_auth.c: In function `krb_check_auth':
krb_check_auth.c:61: warning: passing arg 3 of `krb_rd_priv' from
incompatible pointer type
make: *** [krb_check_auth.lo] Error 1

They look the same, unless I've just been staring at this way too long..

from krb-protos.h:

int KRB_LIB_FUNCTION
krb_check_auth __P((
         KTEXT packet,