[OpenAFS] kth-krb, openssh w. afs support on fedora core

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:04:17 -0400

So far, so good. Kth-krb now built (after also disabling berkley db).

Was then getting this with openssh3.4:

  sshconnect1.c:478: error: incompatible type for argument 3 of
`krb_rd_priv'

so, did the same two tricks:

#define OPENSSL_DES_LIBDES_COMPATIBILITY 1
#define des_ks_struct _ossl_old_des_ks_struct

and, it seems to have built.