[OpenAFS] problem in vos release

Noel Burton-Krahn noel@bkbox.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:29:22 -0700

Hi Lee,

I'm having the same problem. What file did you delete in your /vicepf
volume?

Noel Burton-Krahn
noel@bkbox.com

(from
https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2003-April/008795.html)
[OpenAFS] problem in vos release
Lee Damon nomad@ssli-mail.ee.washington.edu
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:28:38 -0700

  a.. Previous message: [OpenAFS] problem in vos release
  b.. Next message: [OpenAFS] problem in vos release
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

----

I would like to thank Derrick Brashear for his patience and assistance
in helping me find the bad file that had been left behind in kinetic's
/vicepf partition.  It was causing a name collision when trying to
write the volume.  Removing the file enabled a successful vos release.

It seems there may be a bug in the VolserLog routines. I believe Derrick is
looking into it.

Thanks to everyone who sent suggestions and ideas.

nomad

Noel Burton-Krahnnoel@bkbox.comBKbox - The total remote office
solutionhttp://www.bkbox.com