[OpenAFS] Drive mount order at W2k logon

Jerome Walter walter+openafs@efrei.fr
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:01:54 +0200

Hi,

I am confronted to a minor problem. I am trying to store Nt profiles on
an AFS based filesystem. It seems that the drive mounting and/or AFs
authentication occurs *after* the client machine tries to get the
profile, mapped to U:\some\path\NtProfile.

If i try indicating \\machine-afs\some\path\NtProfile, it does not work
either.

Anyone having already worked on that or that could give me advices on
how to see what occurs when at logon ? Having DC and fileserver on
different machines, it is difficult to tcpdump the traffic ?

Is there a way to indicate in which order the different processes should
be activated at logon ?

TIA for your answers

Jerome Walter
--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
  Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors