[OpenAFS] OpenAFS server on SuSE 8.2

Jan Hrabe hrabe@mail.magalien.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:19:56 -0400

Many thanks to all who who responded.  I looked at the packages on
ftp://bubi.poeml.de/pub/packages/openafs/ and found a very helpful
developer contact in the change logs.  He has promptly responded,
identified the problem and submitted a patch already.  Everything seems to
work fine now.

I did not want to use the precompiled packages.  I don't want to have
different file locations in diferent cells I have to deal with and I also
need to support couple of old Solaris 2.6 clients and don't want to deal
with Kerberos 5 setup that I know little about.

Jan