[OpenAFS] Re: new OpenSSH-3.7p1 removes AFS support

Dr A V Le Blanc Dr A V Le Blanc <LeBlanc@mcc.ac.uk>
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:52:17 +0100

I've sent a message yesterday to this list, but apparently it
hasn'd been approved because of the size of the enclosed patch.
I've tried to restore the AFS support to OpenSSH-3.7.1p1.tar.gz,
and the patch works for me; it probably has a number of small problems,
but it represents a step in the right direction.

You can get ftp://ftp.mcc.ac.uk/pub/misc/ssh/openssh-3.7.1p1.patches.tgz
for the patch, and please let me know of any improvements or fixes.
If you have us in your CellServDB, you can also find the patch at
/afs/mcc.ac.gb/ftp/pub/misc/ssh/openssh-3.7.1p1.patches.tgz

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc@mcc.ac.uk