[OpenAFS] Re: new OpenSSH-3.7p1 removes AFS support

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:31:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Dr A V Le Blanc wrote:

> I've sent a message yesterday to this list, but apparently it
> hasn'd been approved because of the size of the enclosed patch.
> I've tried to restore the AFS support to OpenSSH-3.7.1p1.tar.gz,
> and the patch works for me; it probably has a number of small problems,
> but it represents a step in the right direction.

Jeff normally approves messages, but is at the krb wg interim meeting, and
I am in the midst of a crappy week and failed to deal. Sorry.

The size check is actually one of the ways we failed to get those viruses
on the list, which is why a few of those mimedefanged messages leaked onto
the list until we took some other steps.