Re[2]: [OpenAFS] - release operation is meaningless!

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:31:11 CT

Steve,

thanks!! that worked...

loging in works too, almost

after the vos release the user directory got created/mounted in/on the afs/csc.depauw.edu/home directory
too.

the only problem I seem to have at this point is :
at the afs server that holds the cell :
Could not chdir to home directory /home/cowboy: No such file or directory

at a machine that mounts the cell :
Could not chdir to home directory /home/cowboy: Permission denied

when I look in the directories...it seems it is there, it even looks like the owner and groups are ok
too.

thanks,

Ron