Re[4]: [OpenAFS] - release operation is meaningless!

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 03:36:02 CT

Hello Brandon,

thanks, that worked.
when I log in with the new userid, after logging in I actually end up in the user directory (but I don't
seem to have any permissions in it (creating a file doesn't seem to work)..

I am a rookie at this...   this probably means I need to set some additional permissions for the user
too...right ?

thanks,

Ron.