[OpenAFS] Loopback adaper issues

Meghadri Ghosh meghadghi.ghosh@stanford.edu
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:19:26 -0700

At Stanford, we have a development version of modified code that
includes an MSI installer for the bare bones client which installed the
MS loopback adapter and avoids hard coded dependencies on the Mac address.

This fix that involved binding to the loopback adapter seems to also
solve the memory issue with the Windows client.

Can you either post or email me about the problems caused with the
loopback adapter - the log file is most welcome :)

We intend to support only WK and XP machines for the customized version
here.

--
megh