[OpenAFS] Last very few steps: hints please!

Sensei senseiwa@tin.it
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:30:43 +0200

Sergio Gelato wrote:
>>which works fine for me. though that's just a pam module for setting
>>up a pag, and getting tokens. you'll still need the openafs kernel
>>modules and client.
>
> Amazing. I've never been able to make woody's libpam-openafs-session
> work properly, always considered it terminally broken.

It works fine for me :) with this pam modifications:

/etc/pam.d/login

auth	sufficient	pam_unix.so likeauth nullok nodelay
auth	sufficient	pam_krb5.so debug use_first_pass
auth	required	pam_deny.so

account	sufficient	pam_krb5.so

session	optional	pam_krb5.so
session required	pam_openafs_session.so

=== OK

Is

fs mkmount /afs/.cell.name

really necessary? We don't have a replication server...

--
Sensei <senseiwa:tin.it> <icq:241572242> <msn:Sensei_Sen:hotmail.com>

f u cn rd ths u r usng unx