[OpenAFS] FW: Java GUI Builder Special Offer

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:53:58 -0700

This might be an option for building a GUI that runs on anything. Especially
since MS & SUN have settled their lawsuit.

I expect strong Java support from MS in the future.

Tedc

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Smyth [mailto:neil.smyth@ist-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 3:04 PM
To: tcreedon@easystreet.com
Subject: RE: Java GUI Builder Special Offer

Hi Ted,

A good option for developing a GUI that will run on both Windows and X
Windows is to develop the GUI in Java.

We have special pricing available for Visaj, our Java GUI Builder, that
enables developers working on not for profit projects to purchase a full
Visaj license for $99.

If this is of interest to you please let me know and I will have an
official quote sent to you together with details on how to place an order.

Thanks

Neil

Need to migrate to a new platform or toolkit? Talk to us about our software
migration services.

			http://www.ist-inc.com/services/migrate.html
                         Neil Smyth
                Imperial Software Technology
   U.S. Offices:                             U.K. Offices:
   120 Hawthorne Ave.,                   Kings Court
   Suite. 101                                     185 Kings Road
   Palo Alto, CA  94301                    Reading RG1 4EX U.K.
   Tel: (650) 688-0200                      Tel: +44 118 958 7055
   Fax:  (650) 688-1054                     Fax: +44 118 958 9005
                      http://www.ist-inc.com
                      email: neil.smyth@ist-inc.com