[OpenAFS] Windows Client v1.3.63 cannot access RW path

John Koyle jkoyle@rfpdepot.com
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:15:08 -0600

With the AFS client installed, I can access everything under the RO Path
(/afs/cell.name).  I can even write to non replicated RW Volume.

I can't seem to access anything under the RW Path however
(/afs/.cell.name).  The drive letter will mount, but nothing shows up
under it.

\\hostname-AFS\all only show's the RO Path.

My other window's boxes are running v1.2.10 still and don't have this
issue.  I'd very much like to use the new client for the integrated Krb5
Ticket/Token support.

Am I missing something obvious?  I don't use the Windows client much so
forgive me if this is the case.

Vanilla WinXP +SP1 +all current critical updates +KFW v2.6.

Thanks,
John