[OpenAFS] Trouble mapping drives with Win XP Pro

Nadadorgordo@netscape.net Nadadorgordo@netscape.net
Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:48:10 -0400

My apologies if this is a pedestrian question, but I am currently having trouble mapping drives after I authenticate with OpenAFS.  I'm running OpenAFS 1.2.10 with Windows XP Pro, and I had it working properly, but I upgraded some software on my machine and now I cannot map drives under OpenAFS.   I get this error:

AFS was unable to map the network drive to the specified path in AFS.  Check to make sure the drive letter is not currently in use.

Error: 0x00000035

I checked and the drive letter is not in use.  Any information or suggestions as to how to fix this would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

John

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.