[OpenAFS] Fileserver process hung on startup

John Morris openafs@butchwax.com
11 Apr 2004 15:50:08 -0500

Hey!  (Sorry for sending previous mails to you as well as the list,
Derrick.)

Well, after clearing up for almost two weeks, this problem is occurring
again.  Fileserver isn't listening on 2040; probably in the middle of a
threads syscall again; the LD_ASSUME_KERNEL trick isn't working.  Again,
I'm running openafs 1.2.11, smp kernel 2.4.23, RH8.

Where should I continue looking to solve this?  Just point me a
direction, I'll take it from there.  Thanks!

	John