[OpenAFS] OpenAFS GUI for Linux?

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:41:08 -0400

There is a gui available that allows one to obtain, renew, release
tokens and to do various group operations (but no service starting
stopping... though, trying to stop the service generally seems to not
work to well... usually end up rebooting).

Downloadable from http://cf.ccmr.cornell.edu/publicdownloads/afs

It is written using gtk (and there is also a native cocoa version for
Jaguar).

If you have any suggestions for enhancements/bugfixes and would like to
contribute, let me know.