[OpenAFS] Moving volume to server with existing RO replica

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:10:42 +0200

If you're talking about the code for converting RO volumes to RW. That
won't replace a 'vos move'.
This is just for the case the RW volume is really gone (dog eat the HD)
and it won't be back.

You should never try to create to RW volumes.

Horst