[OpenAFS] Volumes lost on fileserver / vldb post fs crash

Horst Birthelmer horst@riback.net
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 01:43:09 +0200

What's actually on the filesystem. If your salvage deleted the files on
the filesystem of the server there's no magic ...
What does your FileLog saying on start of the fileserver?
Anything like "couldn't attach volume ...."??