[OpenAFS] Solaris-AFS-Server/Windows-Client - Empty drive on Windows

Hannes Mayer h.mayer@inode.at
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:09:31 +0200

Hi all!

I installed OpenAFS 1.2.11 Release on Solaris 9x86 using the
"Quick Beginnings" HOWTO at:
http://www.openafs.org/pages/doc/QuickStartUnix/auqbg005.htm#HDRWQ45

I also installed the client (1.3.63 Release) on Windows2000.

Everything seems to work without error messages, but I just get
an *empty* drive-folder on Windows.

Furthermore I'm unable to create any files in the empty drive on
Windows: "...media is write-protected..."

I see "The AFS client server is running normally" in the client and
I'm able to obtain the token (via user "admin" in my cell)

What might I have missed or where should I start over again in the
installation process ?

Please let me know what outputs of command might be useful in tracing
the problem!

Any hints greatly appreciated!
Thanks a lot!

Best regards,