[OpenAFS] Re: rxk error: caller not authorized

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:09:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004, J Maynard Gelinas wrote:

> > > Extract it to a file using the correct encryption form for AFS. Use
> > > asetkey to insert the new key on all of my AFS servers.
> >
> > rename afs afs/lns.mit.edu
> >
> > ?
> >

>    Do you mean rename the "afs" principal in the kerberos database to
> "afs/lns.mit.edu"? How does one do that? The current krb V5 FAQ states

In heimdal one runs kadmin and issues exactly that command. In MIT it's
probably something complicated like dump the database and hand-edit the
dump. Someone who's running MIT krb5 can probably tell you but I can't.