[OpenAFS] uninstall existing afs

supriya@veccal.ernet.in supriya@veccal.ernet.in
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:58:11 +0500

Hi all,

	I had RH Linux 7.3 and I installed the afs in that. Now since I've upgraded my Linux version to RH Linux8.0 my afs is not working. I guess I need to reinstall the AFS. But when I dowloaded the rpm files for Linux 8.0 and tried to install the process is clashing with my existing AFS. So my question is how do I uninstall the old ones or upgrade it to my latest Linux version.

Please reply.

Regards,
supriya

Mr. Supriya Das.                            Phone: +91-33-23371230(2315)
Exptl. Physics Division.                  Fax:     +91-33-23346871
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre.
1/AF, BIDHAN NAGAR,
KOLKATA - 700 064.
INDIA.                 URL:http://www.veccal.ernet.in/~pmd/supriya.html