[OpenAFS] Random hangs with OpenAFS 1.2.11 and RHEL 3

Jack Neely slack@quackmaster.net
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:28:42 -0400

I think I can confirm this.  Very similar settup and I've had my RHEL
development box hard lock twice.  Both times were using rsync to copy
data into AFS.

What does cmdebug actually do?

Jack Neely