[OpenAFS] problems configuring openafs on linux

Dexter 'Kim' Kimball probablyspam@ccre.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:13:10 -0600

Do you have access to/have you found the AFS "Quick Beginnings"
documentation?

http://www.openafs.org/pages/doc/

This should get you through the basic setup.

Calling an entire nationality "unfriendly" when you don't get what you want,
by the way, is churlish.  It's also a bad way to get help in the future.
Lighten up!

Kim