[OpenAFS] klog incompatibility

Sven Oehme oehmes@de.ibm.com
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:15:32 +0200

hy Derrick ,

it is the same Problem , that we have fixed in the s390x Release . there
are 2 routines , to crypt the password , one for pw <8 chars , and another
for characters >8 chars ...

Sven

Dept. A141,  TG/SSG EMEA AIS Strategy and Architecture
Development Leader Stonehenge
IBM intranet ---> http://w3.ais.mainz.de.ibm.com/stonehenge/
internet ---> http://www-5.ibm.com/services/de/its/filestore.html
Phone (+49)-6131-84-3151
Fax      (+49)-6131-84-6708
Mobil   (+49)-171-970-6664
E-Mail : oehmes@de.ibm.com

             Derrick J
             Brashear
             <shadow@dementia.                                          To
             org>                      openafs-info@openafs.org
             openafs-info-admi
             n@openafs.org                                         Subject
                                       Re: [OpenAFS] klog incompatibility

             08/03/2004 06:04
             PM

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Hartmut Reuter wrote:

> Unfortunately all our machines now are upgraded to AIX 5.2 so I cannot
really
> rebuild my rs_aix51 tree anymore.

Where's the source you build from? I can't help but think you have patches
which never made it into CVS, and if you can point me at it I'm willing to
ferret them out.