[OpenAFS] klog incompatibility

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:18:14 -0400 (EDT)

You must use the same mail client that the Elders who work for IBM do: I
notice it picked out openafs-info-admin and decided to reply to that,
despite it being neither From nor Reply-To. Whatever client it is, the
author should be flogged;-)

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Sven Oehme wrote:

> it is the same Problem , that we have fixed in the s390x Release . there
> are 2 routines , to crypt the password , one for pw <8 chars , and another
> for characters >8 chars ...

thanks.

of course there are other problems people who built for 5.1 reported that
they didn't have when they used hartmut's binaries, so i still think we're
missing some stuff.