[OpenAFS] AFS fsck errors with latest solaris 9 patch set

Dale Ghent daleg@umbc.edu
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:56:45 -0400

On Aug 6, 2004, at 1:28 PM, Renata Maria Dart wrote:

> Hi, I recently patched one of our AFS fileservers to the solaris 9
> recommended patch set containing kernel patch 117171-05.  I newfs'd
> the vice partitions to give it a clean bill of health before putting
> it into service and when I rebooted, the following error came out
> of the AFS fsck for each of our vice partitions:

Renata, we're running Solaris 9 with kernel patch 112233-12 and are
seeing the same thing.

  What kernel patch rev did you upgrade from? I've been trying to track
down what changes the patch made so to see where that broke vfsck.

/dale