[OpenAFS] Commercial use of OpenAFS ?

Sungjin Chun chunsj@embian.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:43:10 +0900

Yes, using RedHat and Debian Linux, from our experience Debian shows=20
more stability,
RedHat Linux has NTPL related patch and it sometimes makes OpenAFS hang=20=

during
  high load condition. Wrong configuration on afs client can make the=20
afs client system
emits kernel stack trace, but it rarely does  make them crash.