[OpenAFS] unable to start afs client

EC wingman@waika9.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 23:38:58 +0100

Hi Horst !!!

I have some news : I've taken my PIV kernel and changed it to PIII. Then
applied it to the PIII. Magic.... OpenAFS client works !!! Which means,
since everything is built automatically, there AFS client is dependant =
of
some options in the linux kernel (or is at least not happy with some =
option
enabled..).
I'll try to check that out !

EC.