[OpenAFS] bos shutdown invalid pointer errors on RH3.0

Matthew Cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:12:04 +1300

Hi

I have build fresh rpms on the systems (fresh redhat install) and I
still get the free() errors on shutdown. They look harmless but I have
not seem them before. Anyone know how to get rid of them.

Cheers

Matt