[OpenAFS] Module load fails (Was: rought timeline for 1.4.x)

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:06:37 +0100

    Frank> On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:26:56AM +0100, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

    Turbo> aklog: unable to obtain tokens for cell bayour.com (status: a
    Turbo> pioctl failed).

    Frank> You have to rebuild the package 'openafs-krb5' because
    Frank> aklog is linked statically against some afs libraries.

    Frank> Oh ... don't forget to replace line 80 in
    Frank> openafs-krb5-1.3/src/asetkey.c :

Worked like a charm, thanx! I've only been running it for a few
hours at home, behind a NAT and a 2.4Mbit broadband, but 'so far so good' :)

I'll let the list know in a week or so how it works out ('pumba'
is to be the new shell server, replacing 'papadoc'). I was only waiting
for a workable AFS on 2.6 kernel, and I'll deploy as soon as I can
(it's just a shell server, if it crashes - bummer - but it's not a big
deal :).