[OpenAFS] [Fwd: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #2127 - 12 msgs]

Kris Van Hees aedil-afs@alchar.org
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:00:32 -0500

Ray,

	What version of OpenAFS is running on the fileserver for this, and
what version is the 'vos' executable from?  I could think of a few scenarios
where this could happen, with the code changes that were introduced a while
ago to handle the timestamps.  A move sound pleasable since you indeed create
a new volume in that case, but the last update information should typically
still be what was on the original volume, since that reflects the last update
on the data contained in the volume.

	Kris