[OpenAFS] OpenAFS for RedHat Linux Enterprise

Andrew Bacchi bacchi@rpi.edu
08 Jan 2004 11:23:51 -0500

I build OpenAFS 1.2.10 for RHEL 2.1 using the release for RH 7.3 SRPMS.
It is not difficult to do, but it needs to be done for almost every RH
kernel release.

Get the SRPMs, install them with rpm -i, and edit the spec file for your
needs.  Issue rpmbuild -ba specfile, and away it goes.