[OpenAFS] Problems with fileserver process after upgrade

R.Ries@tu-bs.de R.Ries@tu-bs.de
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:37:43 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Steve Roseman wrote:

> I suspect the answer is: "Install OpenAFS 1.2.11".
>
> We are running a mix of IBM/Transarc servers (on four AIX boxes) with a
> mix of IBM and OpenAFS clients, with plans to switch to OpenAFS servers
> "real soon".

There are patched binaries from Transarc for nearly all systemtypes in

ftp://testcase.boulder.ibm.com
directory ps/fromibm/afs/<systype>

I used them successfully for HP-UX 11.0.