[OpenAFS] When Using Kerberos5 is klog necessary?

Chris McClimans openafs-info@mcclimans.net
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:20:11 -0600

David,
I'm using a similar setup here at TTU.
I have a CS.TTU.EDU mit realm with trust principals from the TTU.EDU
realm (an MS Active Directory) for user accounts.
I'm currently trying to find a decent solution from windows XP boxes
that are part of the TTU.EDU domain to automatically get tokens from
login. MIT leash/kinit + gssklog work however, ms2mit and gssklog fail.
Are you straight unixen in your department or do you have a mixture
like myself?
-chris