[OpenAFS] When Using Kerberos5 is klog necessary?

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:44:38 -0600

Chris McClimans wrote:

> David,
> I'm using a similar setup here at TTU.
> I have a CS.TTU.EDU mit realm with trust principals from the TTU.EDU
> realm (an MS Active Directory) for user accounts.
> I'm currently trying to find a decent solution from windows XP boxes
> that are part of the TTU.EDU domain to automatically get tokens from
> login. MIT leash/kinit + gssklog work however, ms2mit and gssklog fail.

The ms2mit and gssklog should work. Do you have any output?

The gssklog should also work without any Kerberos package on the PC,
as it can use the SSPI directly. If you are having a problem, I would
like to work with you on this.