[OpenAFS] CfP: AFS Best Practices Workshop

Alf Wachsmann alfw@SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:01:52 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Holger Brueckner wrote:
> hmm, i'd love to be there, but stanford is
> way to costly to travel for me. is there anything like this
> planned in europe ?

There is a (more or less) regular AFS User Group meeting in Germany.
The last meeting was in October near Berlin:
http://www-zeuthen.desy.de/afs-workshop-2003/

There is also a German AFS mailinglist which we both tried to reach
with the wrong mail address afsdeu@hrz.th-darmstadt.de
I don't know what the correct address is, though.

-- Alf.

> Holger Brueckner
> net-labs Systemhaus GmbH
>

> On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 19:38, Alf Wachsmann wrote:
> > ****************************************************************************
> >                      Call for Papers and Participation
> >
> >                         AFS Best Practices Workshop
> >
> >                             March 24-26, 2004 at
> >              Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, Menlo Park, CA
> >
> >              http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/AFSBestPractices

  Alf Wachsmann                       | e-mail: alfw@slac.stanford.edu
  SLAC Computing Service              | Phone:  +1-650-926-4802
  2575 Sand Hill Road, M/S 97         | FAX:    +1-650-926-3329
  Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA           | Office: Bldg. 50/323
                http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~alfw (PGP)