[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.2.9 fileserver coredumped

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:58:45 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Renata Maria Dart wrote:

> >If it's
> >            assert(vnp->cacheCheck == vp->cacheCheck);
> >
> >then it was addressed with less than complete success in 1.2 and with much
> >more success in 1.3.
>
> Since there was no further info at the top of FileLog.old, (I in fact
> search for the string assert in the entire log), is this another problem?

Maybe. Or maybe it's the same one.

> Is there any other information I can get for you?

Well, no symbols, so it will be nasty, but if you can look at
vp->cacheCheck and vnp->cacheCheck it will be obvious.

Something you can probably easily check regardless:
print VolumeCacheCheck